Managing Director Ron Elston is a Chartered Engineer and Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers.
His wealth of experience includes:
- Early roles in airborne carriage and release systems
- Aerospace - Chief Designer
- Electronics - Chief Designer
- GEC Marconi Research Centre - Laboratory Manager
- SDRC - Consultant on the applications of CAD/CAE & PDM
In 1995 he started trading as Elston Engineering Services and in 2005 incorporated it as a limited company.
Main toolkit of NX I-deas Modelling and Simulation, Laminates and Response Dynamics, Patran/Laminate Modeller and Nastran.
In 2007 Ron Elston was part of a team awarded
the prestigious BAe Systems Chairman's Silver Award
for New Product Introduction.